SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Peachtree Citadel C-fold type weatherstripping

A quick learner from Chicago area says:
I had a Peachtree Citadel sliding patio door. I am looking for the C-fold type weatherstipping. PWD sold it as SKU 03142013A but it seems to be discontinued. Is there some type of replacement?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've received your picture. I actually have Peachtree doors at my house and I used our 58-056. However, I had to do a little handy work to get it to work. Specifically, I had to move it closer to the door and then used small nails to secure it to the jamb. I installed it during daylight hours so I could see the light around the door, which helped me know how far I needed to go to close the gap. When I could not see any light, I secured the weather stripping to the jamb.

Since that time, though, we actually added our 58-169 to our inventory. This is more or less the same as the 58-169, but specifically made to be nailed in. I wish I had it back when I did my own repairs! Either way, look these seals over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)