SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Peachtree Citadel C-fold type weatherstripping

A quick learner from Chicago area says:
I had a Peachtree Citadel sliding patio door. I am looking for the C-fold type weatherstipping. PWD sold it as SKU 03142013A but it seems to be discontinued. Is there some type of replacement?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've received your picture. I actually have Peachtree doors at my house and I used our 58-056. However, I had to do a little handy work to get it to work. Specifically, I had to move it closer to the door and then used small nails to secure it to the jamb. I installed it during daylight hours so I could see the light around the door, which helped me know how far I needed to go to close the gap. When I could not see any light, I secured the weather stripping to the jamb.

Since that time, though, we actually added our 58-169 to our inventory. This is more or less the same as the 58-169, but specifically made to be nailed in. I wish I had it back when I did my own repairs! Either way, look these seals over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)