Peachtree Double Hung Non-Tilt Balance Replacement Verification

A home owner from Kentucky says:
I need to replace the channel balances in a Peachtree non-tilt double-hung window. The existing balances have the markings: 3460 IJ CALDWELL. I am not 100% certain of the sash weight, but I think it is 14-17 lbs based upon this marking. So, I think I need product code: S745-16 with option 15.25-5. The channel measured 16 1/4" long, 9/16" wide, and 5/8" deep. Can you confirm the correct replacement product code?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree that this balance resembles our Series 745 but I'm not sure about the option. What is the weight of your sash?
As best I can tell the sash is about 15 lbs. Visible glass size/area for the sash is 30"x16". That glass size corresponds to a "3640" marking I have in references found for the window sash itself (e.g D3640, DT3640, etc...).
I did get a scale measurement of the complete sash. After several measurements I got values between about 15.5 lbs and 17 lbs. So, it would seem that product code S745-16 with option 15.25-5 is correct. Would you agree?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I agree. Your sash weight seems to fit comfortably in the range shown for the 15.25-5 option.
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.