SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Peachtree screen door replacement wheels

A home owner from Swansea, Illinois says:
I recently purchased replacement part 84-018 from Swisco, and it is the wrong part. I am trying to get the right part for our screen door. On the screen roller assembly there are two numbers, 9601 on the assembly part and 9600 on the wheel part. I am enclosing two pictures that may help you. I would like to return the parts that I just ordered and get the new parts. How do I do this?

Thank you,
Barbara A
User submitted picture of Peachtree screen door roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm sorry to hear that our 84-018 didn't work for you! We are currently working on a possible replacement for this roller. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 84-144, Peachtree roller replacement.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
UPDATE Thank you to everyone who has been looking for this part on our site. Unfortunately, the 84-144 Peachtree Screen Corner Roller Assembly has been discontinued, and is no longer available. I apologize to anyone who may have been searching for this roller. If we can help you in any other capacity, please feel free to contact us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)