Peachtree screen door rollers.

A contractor from Highlands, NC says:
When replacing the rollers on a peachtree sliding screen door I have always replaced all four rollers. I am familiar with adjusting the bottom rollers but often wondered why there are adjusters on the top rollers? Should these be adjusted also or just leave them free to spring up or down as the door rolls?

Jim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
What I do is adjust the bottom rollers first to get the patio screen to roll smoothly. Next, I adjust the top rollers just enough to keep the screen door from jumping off the track. Turn the adjustment screws at the top a little at a time, maybe even to the point were the door is hard to slide then back off the screws. Let me know if that works!
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.