SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella Designer Screen Door Parts 1960's

A home owner from Greendale, WI says:

I am happy to have found this great forum where there's a lot of informative posts about sliding screen doors.

Like many others my sliding patio door and screen door have seen a lot of use and abuse and I am in the process of restoring them. Several parts are missing from the screen door and it seems that the measurements are different than what parts I have found online. I have tried searching other online forums, Pella patents and old advertising without much luck.

Could you help me find the right parts? Enclosed is a sketch of the handle with the measurements of the door handle and also a picture of what the screen door looks like in that area. I have the lock mechanism with the champagne color latch. I am missing at least the screen handle, latch knob, latch spindle, thumb lock lever and screen latch guard as far as I know. My sliding patio door has a Pella "coin" logo under the handle so I am pretty sure the screen is also from Pella.

Any thoughts?

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Heidi. I think we should be able to help you with this. Check out our 83-120 Pella handle assembly. Does this look like a good match to you? If so, you may also want to look at our 83-118 and 83-115. Finally, be sure to see our handy tutorial video on how to install this hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)