SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella Double Hung window Channel Balance

A home owner from Warrenton, NC says:
Can you help me find the correct Channel Balances for my Pella Double hung windows? I attached 2 photos of both ends. It appears to be a 26C BSI TL stamp. They are 26" long. I bought the 795 series channel balances from your website the website tool led me to think these were the correct ones. I guess I will have to send these back.
Thanks,
Chris
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe we can help, yes. Our Series 795 is similar, but there are a couple important differences. Specifically, the hook at the top of your balance and the size of the shoe at the bottom. We can custom make this specific configuration, if you'd like. I just need to know how many you need. Once I know that we can get started.
A home owner from Warrenton, NC says:
Tom,
Thanks, that's great news. But in the meantime, I found part# 15-194 in your online store and ordered up a bunch of those. It will be cheaper to fix the 795's I have already ordered, than it will be to ship them back. When we need more channel balances, I'll be sure to contact you-guys to make what we need.
Thanks for your help,
Chris
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds good, Chris. However, another thing to keep in mind is that our Series 795 installs with a screw tab, not a hook like your originals. Let us know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)