SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella Casement Window Replacement Parts

A handy person from Philippines says:
Hi! Good day! May I know if you have a pella window guide.

I ask some question regarding pella window guide and the crank assemble, can you give any idea or suggestion for this matter Thanks, Mary Jane
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This operator looks like our 39-097. Please review and see if you agree.
A quick learner from Philippines says:
Hi Sir,

Good day! Yes, I agree for the pella window crank 39-097, I've think we have left and right this crank, and i need pella window guide, can you give a sample picture for this.

Thanks,
Mary Jane
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mary. Did you click on the link I sent you? We show detailed pictures for each of our products. As for the window guide, I'm not sure what you need. Could I see yours? Please also tell me the dimensions.
A quick learner from Philippines says:
Hi Sir,

Good day! We have some question regarding the LH/ RH Hinge Arm Assembly, Pella hinge shoe pair and pivot plate hinge shoe are connected, and can you give an idea how to assembly this.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You will need to remove the sash from the main frame of the window to access the hinges. Now, we have a video on replacing casement hinge 36-013-10. It's not the same hinge used by Pella, but the principle is similar. Watching this video may give you some insight on what you have to do.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)