Pella Patio Door lock lever

A quick learner from Wilmette, IL says:
I have a 1977 wood 4' Pella sliding door. The small flip up/down lock lever is broken. The remainder of the handle is intact. Where can I just buy the lever that sticks out of the handle and activates the lock? Some of the Pella levers are $25 + and this thing is worth about $0.50.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Could you be referring to something like our 83-115 Pella Latch? If not, can you send a few pictures of the lever in question? That will help us find a replacement.
A quick learner from WILmette, IL says:
Thanks, but no, the 83-115 is for a screen door. I'm looking for one for our sliding patio door. I will take a photo or two and send tomorrow. I have them on two other doors.
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Let me know.
A quick learner from WILMETTE, IL says:
OK, ATTACHED ARE PHOTOS OF THE LATCH I NEED TO REPLACE AND THE LATCH I NEED TO REPLACE IT WITH.

PLEASE NOTE THE DOORS SLIDE IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS, SO THE NEW LATCH MUST BE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE HANDLE.

MARSHALL MORETTA
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. I think you should look at either our 82-252 or 82-253. Now, I'm not sure which one you need, as I cannot see the tail piece, but carefully examine them and let me know which is a better match.
A quick learner from WILMETTE, IL says:
Tom,
Well, my wife says she needs this item, so I ordered it today.
Thanks for your help.
Marshall
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.