Pella Pivot Plate Hinge Shoe

A home owner from USA says:
I am in need of an older version of the
Pella Pivot Plate Hinge Shoe
From about 1980 time frame. The part I found on your site,39-363, looks very similar but mine had 2 circular bump outs that marry up with the holes in the part attached to the window
See the attached photos 1468 & 9
User submitted photos of a pivot plate hinge shoe.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure about those two bumps, but our 39-363 does appear to have the same holes. How do the dimensions match?
A quick learner says:
The bumps are the important part since they marry up with the wholes on the part attached to the window. I was thinking that I may have to buy the whole hinge assembly but was hoping I could get the part....
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I see what you mean. This guide is used on our 39-351 and 39-352. Do they match your original hinges? If not, you may need something else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.