SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella Proline Screen door - need bottom wheel rollers

A quick learner says:
I don't have a picture of the actual wheels which broke a couple years back and now they are gone. I've included 3 pictures of the screen door which is from the Pella Proline series installed in 1997. The top of the door has a built in long bar for the top to slide back and forth which is fine. Looking for a set of replacement rollers for the bottom of this door. Hopefully you can tell from the picture I included from the underneath of the door.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ed
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We do carry the Pella 84-087. Not sure if that is the one you need, but take a look. We can't actually see where the roller is attached to the door. Could you send us some photos of how the roller relates to the door? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here is a picture of the bottom slider mechanism of my Pella screen door. As you can see, a side has broken off each piece. If you have a replacement or something comparable even if it has a wheel on the bottom but the top piece round and long and would fit into the bottom of the screen door that would be great! Thanks, Ed
User submitted a photo of screen door rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you! This resembles our 86-024. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)