SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella Screen door parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi. I'm sending some pictures of some parts i need for my Pella Sliding screen door. It is a 5 ft designer series door installed about 12 years ago. I need a 5 foot screen door trolley and some of the white plastic stops which attach the screen to the track. I don't see a picture of those on your website. Do they come with the trolleys or are they sold separately? I need some other screws that attach the door to the frame but assume I can get those anywhere? I also see the Pile insect stripping on the top of the screen looks loose in places. Is that because the strings weren't pulled. Can that be replaced?

My needs:

1. 21
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the trolley, see our 80-053. This is our 5' Pella Screen Door Trolley. As for the plastic stop, I don't recognize it. I would like to see a few clear pictures of it removed, along with detailed dimensions. I also cannot identify the wool pile based on these pictures. I will need to know the width of the base and height of the pile. You should be able to get the screws you need at a local hardware store, yes, but you could also browse through our selection of fasteners and see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)