Pella Sliding Glass Door Part Identification

A quick learner says:
My house was built in the 1987/88 timeframe. I have a Pella sliding glass door with worn roller assemblies and worn nylon/plastic parts. The roller replacement part here at Swisco has product code 81-098. I need identify the other worn out parts.

Attached is an image of one of the two white nylon/plastic parts that is at the top of the sliding glass door (between the wood on the door and the aluminum upper guide. You can see the nylon is worn down near the screw. This worn out part appears to have caused the aluminum frame to wear about 1/16 of an inch. The wear on the aluminum upper frame is a 1/16 inch deep groove where the screw apparently now rubs against the aluminum frame.

What is the name of the part? Do you sell it? Can you provide a link where I can find it.
A user submitted image of door slide
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We will soon have a possible replacement part available for you to view. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Please take a look at our new 82-070 Pella Top Panel Guide and let me know if you think that will work for you.
A quick learner says:
Yes, that looks like the part. Thank you for your help

After a difficult removal of the door I concluded that the door and wood siding were originally installed improperly--the upper track is too low and drops down some on one half of the track/frame. I removed the wood trim on the house above the door frame to provide access. The outside wood siding under the trim was tight to the top of the aluminum frame. I cut the siding so it is not tight and will reinstall the trim. While the outside face of this top guide probably was worn out as one would expect after 24 years, the top should not have worn, causing the screw (not shown in your photo) to wear the aluminum track had the door been framed in properly and the wood siding not run tight to the frame.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace the pre-701 and 701 Pella patio door roller
How to replace the pre-701 and 701 Pella patio door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.