Pella Sliding Screen Door

A handy person from Memphis, TN says:
The wheel assemble that attaches to the spring at the top broke. The part is plastic and has two rollers + a clip that catches to a plastic hub to keep the screen door open. I need to purchase a replacement wheel assembly.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thank you for contacting us.

If you're having trouble locating that part online, you can upload a few photos of your Pella roller so we can take a look. Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
Please see attached pictures. The roller and clip portion broke on one side. I removed the entire piece since I am not certain I can simply replace the plastic portion in the slide mechanism. The length of the entire slide mechanism is approximately 20".

Please let me know if this part is available.

Thank you.
user uploaded photo of pella door roller system
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This is a screen trolley for an older Pella designer/architect slider. We can custom order a replacement for you, it would be the entire assembly, not just the clip/roller portion. We need the visible glass width to get started please.
A quick learner from Memphis,TN says:
The screen door width is 29". The glass width (just glass) is 19.5". I attached a picture of the entire door for your reference. Thank you.
User submitted photo of their Pella designer/architect sliding door.
Profile picture of Donna
Good, this is a 5' slider.
I will email you a custom ordering link for a replacement screen trolley for a 5' slider.
Thank you. Received link and will place order later this week.
A handy person from Dayton, Ohio says:
Hello--

I am in need of the same part. My door is different than this, I will attach a picture. The glass on the door is 29", the roller assembly is 26" long. Can you send me pricing info?
user submitted photo of pella roller
user submitted image of sliding door
Profile picture of Donna
Hello,

I will email you a custom ordering link for a replacement screen trolley for a 6' slider.
A landlord from Albany, NY says:
Same problem, same dimensions (29" glass, 26" oa assembly) as Handyperson in Dayton Ohio. I need at least one set ( have about 60 doors)of the entire assembly concealed in the overhead track-rod,clip,wheel, spring,etc. Local Pella dist. not much help.
They did say that type XO or OX (fixed/slider) is critcal.
I appreciate any help. thanks
Profile picture of Donna
Hello,
We have just added the hardware for a 6ft slider online, please see SWISCO product code 80-054, 6ft Pella Screen Trolley.
A handy person from Southern Pines, NC says:
My friend has one of the older Pella screen trolley units. I am needing the little plastic part that is screwed into the channel that the door connects to when opened all the way. I would like to get two of these little plastic stops.
Profile picture of Mike
Can you submit a quick photo of the piece you're referring to?
A handy person from NJ says:
Recently purchased a house with an older Pella door akin to that posted by Dayton, OH above. Versus the return spring or roller assemblies, what looks to be missing is a mount of some sort that hangs the door from the assembly. There are two small holes on the underside of the top of the screen door frame, and without knowing, my presumption is that there is a piece that either snaps or screws in there, while also snapping into the hollow black end cap pictured above. Thoughts?
Profile picture of Mike
Can you please submit photos of your roller assembly so we can take a look?
A handy person from NJ says:
Attached are 2 pics in reference to my earlier 8/28 post. The first is of the roller assembly, the second of the the underside of one corner of the screen. I suspect there is a pin, hook, or something that allows the door to be hung from the assembly, but again, have no idea what (and Pella is of very little help).
User submitted photo of Pella trolley unit.
Profile picture of Mike
Thank you for submitting your photos.

Can you give us the length of your Pella Trolley Assembly?
A handy person from New Jersey says:
Trolley assembly is 26" as is the point-to-point on the underside of the screen door (where, as per prior post, I am guessing some sort of mount snaps in, or a screw goes through?)... Never thought fixing a screen door would be like a Mickey Spillane novel.
Profile picture of Mike
Did you take a look at the 80-054 Pella Trolley Assembly? It measures 25" in length.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
86-021 : Pella Door Return Spring
86-021
Price: $19.98
Pella Door Return Spring
80-053 : 5ft Pella Screen Door Trolley
80-053
Price: $97.78
5ft Pella Screen Door Trolley
80-054 : 6ft Pella Screen Door Trolley
80-054
Price: $126.34
6ft Pella Screen Door Trolley