SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella Sliding Screen Door

A home owner from Ohio says:
I need some parts for a Pella self closing sliding screen patio door. I think I have found all the parts I need on your website, and have them in my cart using my email. Before I order the parts, I want to verify that I have paired up all the right parts for my OX door. When facing the door from the outside looking in, the sliding door is on the right and the stationary section is on the left. Only one of the parts I ordered had a designation of OX - the handle. The other parts - screen protector, latch and trolley didn't have a designation on your parts descriptions. Could you verify that I have selected all the OX version of the parts.
Here are your part numbers. Handle 83-122, Screen Protector 83-118, Latch 83-115, Trolley 80-054. Also, I am not sure about the return spring 86-021. My door is 6ft wide. I only found one spring. Does this spring work on a 6ft wide door? Is this the correct spring?

Thank you for your help. <
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I agree with all the parts you picked out. They all appear to match. The only thing I'm not totally sure on is the 86-021 spring. This spring is 22". I recommend measuring your existing spring to confirm they're the same size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)