Pella casement window parts

A handy person from philadelphia, pa says:
Looking for slide rollers (part name?) for Pella casement windows that are probably 30 years old. The windows are wood with a vinyl clad exterior. This part slides along with top and bottom window sash when you crank the window open. Any help is appreciated.
Pella casement parts
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That roller is part of a Pella hinge set. Which hinge set you have, however, is another matter. There is a lot that goes into identifying these, since there are so many different varieties. I've made a list of possible replacement hinge sets on the right side of this page for you to consider. Look over our pictures, dimensions, and information to confirm the best match.
A handy person from freeport, me says:

looking for help accessing slide roller mentioned in question to you on 4/26/2017. pella casement window. is it possible to purchase the bracket-roller assembly only, or is it necessary to buy the complete hinge assembly? unit is about 35 years old; hinge on right when viewed from outside. it looks to me that the sash must be removed to do this repair.

thanks,

hal

Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Hal. Unfortunately, the individual components of these hinges are not sold separately. We can only sell the complete set.

A home owner from Scottsdale, Arizona says:
I believe I am missing the white Pella hinge shoe shown above on my 1986 vintage Pella Casement window. I have attached two pictures, one without it and another from a different window with it. Can you verify that this is what i am missing? Also, is this an easy fix, or do i need to take the window sill apart? Thanks, Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

It's tough to tell from this photo what's missing, unfortunately. Your photos don't show the shoe itself very clearly. That said it does bear a resemblance to our 39-371, so this may be the very part you're looking for. You can review its dimensions and design below for reference.

Alternate image for 39-371
Alternate image for 39-371

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.