SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella door bottom sweep replacement

A quick learner from Kentucky says:
I need a replacement for my Pella door bottom sweep. It is the kerf style - 7/8 inch between kerfs. It is approximately 1 7/8 inch wide. The fins are about 9/16 inch long (best I can measure, may be 1/2 inch). I need one length that is 35 1/4 and one length of 34 inches. The door is a Pella inswing french door that was installed in late 1987. Hope you can help.

User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Regina. How about our 58-174? This looks pretty similar, but check it out and see if you agree.
A quick learner says:
It may fit. It looks similar but not sure about that fin to the left on yours. Looks like it doesn't angle out as much as mine. Just wish it were brown LOL. I'll probably try that piece. Does that bulb on your piece make any difference, or will that actually give me a better seal?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the bubble will give a better seal. Otherwise, as long as the two kerfs are the same distance apart, I think it might be a good place to start.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)