Pella doorwall seal replacement

A quick learner from Troy, Michigan says:
We have a 1995 pella Doorwall that is in good shape except for the weather seal around the slider door. The door opening frame is 107.25" x 81.5" with a serial number 1-10882fs tan clad French slider. Can you please provide the info you need and then send a quote for a replacement seal?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I have received your pictures, but I'm afraid they do not tell me what kind of seal you have. If possible, I would need you to remove a small piece and show us a picture of it from an angle that clearly displays the end. See the video below for clarification on what kind of information we need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.