Pella screen door parts

A home owner from USA says:
The picture shows the plastic corner reinforcement for my Pella screen door. I need 2 of them. I have talked to Pella and the do not sell them but offered a new screen door for around $600. I turned down the door. Can you help?

I can work with something bigger and cut it down. Solid UHMW plastic is the material or nylon. 5/16" or 3/8" stock would work.

The door also uses #6 flat head Philips screws by 2 1/2" long. I could use 8 new ones if I find the corner material.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks. Mark
User submitted a photo of their window corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The closest corner key we have is our 95-110, which comes in metal and has a 3/16" face and a 5/16" thickness. Could you get that to work? We don't have the screw, but I'm sure a local hardware store would.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.