Pella screen door strike

A home owner from USA says:
I
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, it looks like your question was cut off. What would you like to know about our 85-020A?
A home owner from nj says:
Pella screen door strike broke, trying to replace it. Do you have the same item as 85-020A in white and plastic. The original units I have are white and non-metal. I tried Pella's website, but they don't show it. Perhaps you can provide some assistance.
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the 85-020A is not available in alternate materials. Pella hardware tends to be very specific. Are you sure that's what you have? If you want, you can show us a picture of your existing hardware and we can try to find a better match. I will also need you to tell us your dimensions. You can use the measurements we show for the 85-020A as reference.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.