SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella sliding door part request

A quick learner says:
I have a Designer Series Pella Sliding door with sliding screens that I believe was installed in 1994. We didn't own the house then and I cannot find any labels or identifying numbers on the doors. We are trying to replace 3 parts and I have included pictures to help.

1) We need a new Screen Door trolley. The plastic piece that holds the screw has broken. We measured the trolley itself and it is about 2"5' long. I believe this then translates to the 5" trolley part number 80-053. Could you confirm this is the correct size to order?

2) The set screw that holds the lock onto the sliding door is also gone and as a result the knob keeps falling off. I can't find this piece on the website but I am probably looking in the wrong place. Please let me know if you sell this item and what part number we should order.

3)The lock mechanism on the screen door is also broken. The plastic piece that hooks into the other sliding screen has broken off. I believe we need to order the Pella Latch 83-115. Is this also correct?

Thanks very much for your response. I hope we can get all these parts so our doors can work well again. Very much appreciate your assistance.
Sarah
User submitted photos of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Sarah. I'll address your questions one at a time.

1) What does your trolley measure from center-of-wheel to center-of-wheel? That is how we determine the lengths of ours. Take a look at the image below of the 80-053 to see what I mean.

Detail of 80-053

2) I'm not sure what this knob is. We may not have it, but we may be able to come up with something. Can I see a few closer pictures of it from different angles? Can I also see what it engages with on the other side of the door?

3) Our 83-115 looks like it might be what you need, though it's hard to tell without seeing it removed. Check out the video below to see how to replace it.
Keep in mind that the screw hole for your screen door handle is probably under the circular Pella logo. You can just pop that off with a flat head screwdriver.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)