SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pella sliding glass door

A quick learner from Charles Town , WV says:

We bought a house and we need a keeper for a slinging glass door . The lock looks ok but it if missing three part that goes on the other side is missing. We were looking st the pella sliding glass door keeper (product code 85-017 )Is that the part we need?
Thank you for your help .

User submitted photos of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Our 85-017 usually goes with screen doors. I do not think it will work for you in this case. Now, while your handle is Pella, it looks like the inside lock is something like our standard 82-218. Can you confirm? If so, we have a few keepers for that lock you might want to consider. Check out our 89-020, 89-021, or maybe our 89-021D.
A home owner from Charles town says:
Yeah that looks right. Thank you. I'll have a look at your suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)