Pella sliding screen door

A quick learner from Canada says:
I am looking for the complete interior assembly for the pella designer series screen door as mine is beyond repair from removal
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, thanks for posting!

We carry a lot of Pella products, but I don't know exactly what you're looking for. Please upload some pictures of the hardware in question, and any relevant dimensions.

Thanks.
A home owner from Moraga California says:
The latch on the retractable screen door is broken and will not spring upward to close. We pull it upward with a wire to engage the latch.

Will 83-115 work for this door?
Pella latch
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The Pella retractable screen door handle set you have looks like thte 84-225. I'm afraid the 83-115 will not work. Also note that Pella doesn't use a spring with this set. Before you buy a new one, pop off the Pella symbol, remove the screw underneath it, and look over the inside mechanism.
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace the handle on a Pella Rolscreen sliding door
How to replace the handle on a Pella Rolscreen sliding door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.