Pella sliding screen door latch

A home owner from New York says:
Our latch in our door broke off, attached are pictures of our latch mechanism which differs from your video. There are no apparent screws for the inside handle. Do you have a replacement part for our model and how does the inside handle get removed.
Thank you.
Marcia
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This handle set appears similar to our 82-123. If you also need the latch, see the 83-115. To remove your existing hardware, you will need to pop that circular gold logo off. That will uncover the installation screw.
A home owner from Boyne City, Mi 49712 says:
thanks to the above photo and question & answer I was able to insert the new screen door latch. Up til then I didn't know where to start. "pop the circular gold logo off"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There's no exact science to it, but I've always just used a flat head screwdriver to kinda work it off. Hopefully that helps.

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.