Pella sliding screen doors

A quick learner says:
Our rollers do not roll nice any more. The weather stripping looks bad. Are you parts going to fit the Pella sliding screen door, properly?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do carry Pella replacement parts. You may need a new rollers and/or a new sliding door track. Sometimes just cleaning out your track and rollers is enough. You need to take a closer look at your door and see if you can determine potential problems and then we can go from there. See this guide on maintaining a sliding glass door:
A quick learner from Munster IN says:
How do I know how to order new roller I don't' see a part number?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You will need to match your existing roller to the product pictures of the replacement rollers found in the patio glass door hardware section. One popular Pella roller is the 81-098, also take a look at this discussion about replacing the 81-098 Pella door roller.
A quick learner says:
you sent info on glass sliding doors. I need screen door info on roller Tom
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sorry about that, Tom. Please send us pictures with measurements of the Pella screen door and the rollers and we'll see how we can answer your question.
A quick learner from Ramsey New Jersey says:
Hello,
Where would i find the model number of the door it is a 3 panel sliding glass door. The screen door was missing when we moved in and the rollers are bad and need to be replaced
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
See if there are any markings or stamps on the top of the door.

Also, be sure to take a few pictures of your rollers and upload them so we can take a look. This will be the best way to locate replacements. Include dimensions along with your submission.
A home owner from Chimacum, WA says:
I'm looking for the plastic roller that goes on the top and bottom of my Pella screen door. My screen door is retractable and the top portion broke, which I find amazing since there are only two people in our household and the screeb door does not get opened a lot. Can you direct me, or let me know where I might get this roller. I have a wedding coming up in 2 weeks and need a replacement soon.
Profile picture of Mike
Take a couple quick photos of the roller and upload them so we can take a look.
A quick learner from WILMETTE, IL says:
Anyone know where to buy Pella (or other) sliding screen door screen gaskets - the rubbery thingys that hold the screening in?
A quick learner from Wilmette, IL says:
Regarding my last post - Pella screen gaskets:

I found your "Foam Screen Splines" on this site.

I have three screen doors, 2 - 4'x7' and 1 - 3'x7', purchased about 1977. I think one 100 ft roll would be enough with some stock left over.

Can you advise what diameter spline to order with these Pella sliding screen doors?
Profile picture of Mike
Do you have a sample of your current spline available?
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
We have a Pella sliding patio door, about 12 years old. The screen door will not stay open. what is the problem and fix?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you close the door and it creeps back open, the door rollers will probably need to be adjusted, especially the rear wheel, which needs to raise the back of the door.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
81-098 : Pella Patio Glass Door Roller Assembly
81-098
Price: $67.36
Pella Patio Glass Door Roller Assemb
How to maintain a sliding glass door
Guide
How to maintain a sliding glass door