Pella vinyl casement windows, installed 2010. Handle crank marked 45054 30

A home owner from Poughkeepsie, NY says:
I have just installed blinds for these casement windows.The handle cranks interfere with operation of the blinds--they prevent me from lowering the blind completely. I called Pella to ask if they have a different handle crank. They said they have redesigned this line and the new handles will not fit the older windows. Sadly, they have no substitute hardware to offer.

My handle crank is marked "45054 30" As you see from the picture, the spline socket measures 5/16" Do you have a tee handle to replace my current handle?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, the operator cover seems identical to our 39-107, which is used on Truth hardware. Take a look at the operator arm to see if it has the name Truth on it. If it is Truth, then the spline diameter will be 11/32", which is just slightly larger than 5/16". Frankly, even if it's not Truth, the diameter is likely 11/32", but you can measure to be sure.

If you have an 11/32" spline, and you want to find something that will interfere less with your blinds, I have some options. Keep in mind, though, that the window manufacturers don't usually consider blinds when they design the operators, so you may not be able to find anything.

That being said, look at the 39-102 T-handle and the 39-205 fold-down handle. I installed the 39-205 on my windows at home, and I like it, for what it's worth. You open or close the window, then fold the handle down to get it out of the way.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.