Pella weatherstrip

A quick learner from USA says:
All I'm looking for is a 36 inch long piece of rubber weatherstripping to slide into this channel at the bottom of the storm door on a Pella storm door front door combination. This door was installed late 2015 early 2016 so it's not that old. The weatherstripping sits on the exterior side of the door. I can't give you the height of the weatherstripping because it was torn in two and I don't have the other half. Hopefully somebody can work with this information and come up with a rubber weatherstripping that will work weather a factory or aftermarket part.
Thanks
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what to recommend. It really comes down to what size will need. Not just in terms of length, but the base that fits into the channel and the height. I've made a list of possible replacement options for your review, which you can see on the right side of this page. Look them over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.