Pella windows striping

A home owner from Monroe NC says:
I have 4 windows that were put in 13 years ago that just didn't hold up at all. I must replace these windows but the original windows were put in 33 years ago are fine (except for the)striping. Can you please match this striping? 14 windows need this and if it comes in a roll i will need about 72 ft of it. I do construction and own my home so i would like this product to proceed.
Thanks God Bless
Mitchell
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You say that this is a Pella window, but it actually looks a lot like our 58-187 Andersen bubble seal. Please take a look and let me know if you agree. Could you use this as a replacement? We also carry the 58-055, which has an angled base, as well.
A home owner from Monroe NC says:
Yes sir. I'm sure they are Pella windows. If you have something that matches this as you described. One , could you send a pic (or) a sample (2 or 3 inches) to me home? If you say its pretty much the same then how much for 100 ft of it and do you have any advise as to how to adhere it into the channel in the window to hold it in place (or) does it wedge itself in place.Thank you so much as (Pella) is useless to try and deal with (unless) they are selling you new windows !!!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! I actually provided links to each weatherseal on the right side of this page, and in my first response. You can visit those pages to see detailed pictures, dimensions, and our pricing list. Let me know if that helps.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.