Penco Window shoe and channel balance

A handy person from Atlanta says:
Hello,
I am struggling to find the correct reference for the replacement parts of my pennco window.

I need to replace the window shoes and one of the channel balance.

For the shoe, it look like the 15-208 Could work. Can you confirm ?

For the channel balance... well I am at a loss. This a non tilt window. My current part is 9/16" wide, 34" long. But it has no shoe or top attached to it. It uses a small hook.

I attached some pictures

thanks for your help
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 15-208 looks like a great match. I would just make sure the dimensions all match up. As for the balance, it may need to be custom made. Can you show me a clear picture of the front of the metal channel? I want to see if its plain or ribbed. Can you also tell me its length, and the number printed on it? Finally, how many did you need?
thanks for the feedback.
Picture is attached. It is 34" long. The number "33C" is carved in the metal.

channel balance
And I forgot to add : I just need one.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, thank you! This will need to be custom made, yes. I'm thinking our S770-34 with a 62-105 hook specially attached to the end of the cord, instead of the default clip. How does that look? The only thing I'm not sure about is the stamp. The Series 770 is calibrated differently than your original, I think. I'm not sure if its 34C stamp will work like your old 33C stamp. It is meant to carry a sash weight of 22 through 27 pounds. Does that sound good to you? I'll sent over a custom order link for 1 of these right now. however, I highly recommend confirming your sash weight. If it falls out of that range (either under or over), it will not work. Let me know if that's the case and we'll set you up with a different stamp.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.