SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Permaseal awning window operator

A home owner from New Jersey says:

I have checked your website, but uncertain if you offer a replacement for a Permaseal Awning Window Operator. I would be needing to replace 2 of theme which are located on 2 separate windows in the corner of my kitchen [1 on the right side of the corner and the other on the left side of the corner]. Are they categorized as Right and Left Handed? Also, do you offer the replacement in white and what would your prices be.

Thank you,
This information supplements my initial post reference number, D68528:
1. An image is attached, and
2. This Window Operator has two bottom screw holes which are 1-7/16 inches on center with a 1/2 inch height offset and a single top screw hole. The distance between the top and bottom screw holes is 5" on center. The straight link arm is 2-3/16" long with a 3/8" hole at the link arm end. It fits on a Permaseal Awning Window.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 39-085 left hand operator, which looks like the one you show in your photo. The opposite side is the 39-084. Double check to confirm that they match up to your operator in terms of their dimensions.
Thank you, Dave. It does appear the measurements will work.
Again, Thank you for your help and enjoy your day.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)