SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Phiilps 800 Series Sliding Glass Door replacement locking mechanism

A quick learner from Minden, NV says:
My locking handle metal shaft has completely snapped off from the internal locking mechanism. I would like to locate a replacement lock for Phillips Products "Residential Site Built Housing 800 Series Vinyl Sliding Glass Door"

The door was installed in new stick built house in 2005. Phillips Products, Inc. went out of business in 2009 in Elkhardt, Indiana and was not bought up by another company.

Hope you can help us out !
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A handy person from Minden, NV says:
Here is another one page document containing additional photos (to complete the views of the entire Phillips sliding door lock handle) including a diagram of the measurements.

Now we hope you know where to get the complete dooor lock/handle replacement part or can provide a substitute that will fit the Phillips 800 Series Sliding Door (installed 2005).
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we won't be able to help you repair that handle, but we can help you replace it. I recommend our 82-069 locking set. If you also need the mortise lock, see our 82-226.
A professional from California says:
Why won't 82-107 work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)