SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Philips Sliding Door Bottom Track

A quick learner from Rocklin, CA says:
Hi,
This is a 6' wide by 8' tall Philips sliding door. I need to replace the bottom track piece that the rollers glide on. Do you have a replacement part?
Thanks,
Jeff
User submitted a photo of a sliding door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Jeff! Thanks for posting. What's wrong with the track? Is it a little beat up or uneven? If so, you might want to consider a track cover like our 80-102. What do you think?

Also, be sure to check out our handy tutorial video that shows how to install one and how it works.
A quick learner from Rocklin, CA says:
Thanks for the reply Paul. The track cover appears that it will fit. However, the main problem is with the white piece the track is attached to. I am attaching another photos.

There is a crack in the white piece I am pointing to. It is the piece that the track is attached to. The crack is causing difficulting with making the door slide back and forth. This piece is 1 5/8" wide X 68" long. It is removable.

Do you have something that can replace it or can it be custom made? The brand of the door is Philips, which is out of business.
User submitted a photo of a sliding door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I think I see what you mean. Looks like the base of he track is cracked. Sorry I didn't see that before. In that case, you might consider replacing the track entirely. Check ou tour 80-106. Could this be a good alternative?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)