SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Phillips Scree Door Glass

A home owner from Shohola PA says:
All keys are "pot metal"
Corner Keys are 1 1/4 in. long (both legs the same length). They are 1/8 in. wide.
The TILT Corner keys are 1 9/16 long to the tip of the tang.
The tang length from the edge of the frame outward (what rides in the door channel is 1/4 in. long. The width is also 1/8 in.

I'll need two of each. No rush shipping or anything. Your parts get here in a few days.
Mike's video is great !

Thanks Dan.

I'll ship the others back when you send the ones that will fit :)
I know you'll have something.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan! Good to hear from you again. I'm glad we were able to help out! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like your images came through with your submission. Can you try again? Keep in mind that extra big pictures have a little trouble getting uploaded. Let me know!
A quick learner from Shohola PA says:
Since they are both the same width I'll send you two separate pics.

You have the dimensions so here the Corner tilt key (with the tang broken off.
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I have checked with all our sources and could not find that corner key you show in your photo. It appears to be a top tilt offset corner. We did have a similar corner at one time by they are no longer available. You will need to take one of the corners we now offer and try to retro fit it to your frame. It's not the most ideal solution but it's the best I can think of. Specifically, you will have to file the one leg to be a little thinner so that it can fit. Take a look at the following corners: 95-015, 95-084, 95-085, 95-146, 95-147 and 95-244. I believe these are you only options.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)