SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Phillips Storm Door Window replacement hardware

A contractor from Texas says:
Hello, I'm in need of replacement latches, springs, tilt keys, and corner keys, to repair a customer's storm door window. On the latches, it has the word Phillips molded in. Thease Items are made of nylon or some sort of plastic. I think your following part #s might work for my application.

Latch set; # 91-142, Tilt Key; # 95-073 or #s 95-100 & 95-101, Corner Key; 95-201, and spring # 91-102 .

I laid my components on my scanner and created a PDF. All measurements are approximate as taken with a tape measure.

Thank You for your help.

Terry
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The top tilt keys appear similar to our 95-073, and the bottom corner looks like our 95-201. Take a look and see what you think. As for the latches, how about our 91-062? Carefully compare the suggested hardware to your parts and let me know how they match up.
A contractor from Texas says:
Hi Tom, Thanks for your help. I think the 91-062 you recomended is the correct one. However the tilt key 95-073 shafts are 3/16"x 3/16" and mine are 3/16" x 1/8". That's why I thought the 95-100 & 95-102 would work. They are metal, where as the orginals were nylon.

Anyway, for the cost, I went ahead and placed an order for an assortment of componets. I figured I could modify Items to fit with a moto tool, file or belt sander. And if the metal Items fit, the system will be "stronger".
I'll let you know the results.
Thanks again for your help ----- Terry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Thanks, Terry. Let us know how they work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)