Pictures of Marvin Screen Door Rollers

A quick learner from Upstate New York says:
I have attached a few pictures of the rollers that I am looking for. I will also need to know how to remove them from the door if possible.
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I'm having trouble identifying what you have. Is there any way you can show us the rollers out of the door? That will enable us to find the best possible match.
A quick learner from Roxbury, NY says:
I will try and remove them. There is a screw opposite the wheel but when I remove it I still cannot seem to get the roller all the way out?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have a feeling you could have the 84-006S screen roller, but removing it would definitely confirm. If this is the roller you have it is a little tricky to remove. Look at the screen door frame opposite the bottom cut out. You might be able to see the pin protruding out on the frame where the screen cloth is. Hopefully you will not need to take the door apart to remove the corner and access the wheel. You may want the help of a local professional.
A quick learner from Roxbury NY says:
I have removed the roller and here is the picture I believe that you are correct it is the 84-006S. Please confirm that this is correct before I order them.

Thank You for all of your help!
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I agree, the 84-006S looks to be the best match we have.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.