SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pin for 82-260

A quick learner from Montoursville, PA says:
I have directed a customer to your site to purchase the 82-260 latch mechanism from your site because I was unable to find this part through my door parts suppliers. They are also looking for a pin to go along with this mechanism that did not come with 82-260. I have a picture of the pin that we are looking for. I can attach that picture to your reply back to me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.The only picture that I have is this one. The part I am trying to find is the pin under the keylock cylinder. I know it's probably a long shot but it doesn't hurt to try. Any help would be appreciated
User submitted a photo of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what you mean when you say pin. Are you referring to the key cylinder and spindle I see in the bottom of your picture? If so, that appears to resemble our 82-310. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)