Heavy duty version of our pivot bar

A home owner from Winston-Salem says:
We live in a loft in a hundred year old textile mill that was renovated a decade ago. Attached is a photo of one of the four large windows in our unit. In the fall and spring, we like to open the bottom windows for fresh air circulation. All other sections are stationary. The windows are double pane and the raiseable sections measure 34" H x 49"W. We've had ongoing issues with the pivot bars bending from the weight of the window. Last year we purchased eight (8) replacement die-cast pivot bars from your company. All worked well for a bit, but slowly each bent and now only one of our windows easily raises and stays in place.

Is there a more heavy duty version of the die-cast pivot bars we purchased that will resist bending?

Thank you in advance for your speedy response.

Robert

User submitted a photo of a window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I see you ordered our 26-403. Now, we have a straight steel pivot bar that may work. See our 26-063. It doesn't have the offset like your 26-403, but that might not be critical. It should hold up better, seeing as how it's steel. You would just have to remove the screw that comes with it and discard it. The back hole will line up for you to use the bottom sash screw.
A home owner from Winston- Salem, NC says:
Hey, Paul --

Success! We now have four fully operating windows. Appreciate your guidance and will refer our neighbors to your website should they encounter similar window issues.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! I'm so glad I could be of assistance. If you need anything else, we're always here to help.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.