Pivot Bars 1-15/16"

A handy person from Arlington Heights, IL says:
Hello,

I'm looking for these seemingly odd sized window pivot bars. I do not know the window brand (that would be too easy!). I have several windows where the bar has broken at the middle (unused) screwhole and wonder if you may have these in your selection. Here are the measurements and pictures:

Length: 1 15/16" (It may be 2", as this sample is bent)

Width: 5/16" (closer to 9/32")

Depth: 1/8" (Closer to 5/32")

Screw Holes: 1 7/32" & 1 23/32" (measured to center / error margin may be due to bent bar / bar broke at unused 1 7/32" hole, so if you have a bar with only one screwhole at 1 23/32", that one is ideal.

Groove: 1/8" wide x 1/16" deep x 1/2 long

Hope these measurements resemble one of your pivot bars. I will need at least 40, however, perhaps a sample of 2 to start with to be sure it works.

Thanks/Regards,

Dave
User submitted picture of pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dave. The closest match that I can come up with is our 26-327 Mobile Home Window Tilt Bar. Please take a look and compare its dimensions to your sample. Do you think it will work?
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.