Pivot Lock Shoe

A handy person from Charlotte NC says:
WINDOW(Vinyl) MFR Code:AAMA JW-12
Series 79/79J SH TILT
AAMA/NWWDA 101/1.S. 2-97
H-R15-44X77
H-R25-44X77

Hello,
The Pivot Lock Shoe is similar to Model# 15-179, but the Metal Cam is difference.Can you find me the Part Number? Thank you very much. MY Kwan
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help. Before we continue, can you give me the width and thickness of this part? That will help us in our search.
A quick learner from Clover, SC says:
Thickness: 9/16"
Height: 2 1/16"
Width: 15/16"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. I'm afraid this pivot shoe has been discontinued, and we haven't been able to find anything closer. The 15-179 may very well be our best match. The cam is an issue, though; the practical consequence of this is that your existing pivot bar may not work in the 15-179. Then again, it might. There's no saying without trying it out, unfortunately. I can tell you that the 15-179 is compatible with a few different pivot bars, so if it is necessary to swap that out then you have a few options. Many customers in the past who have bought the 15-179 also purchased the 26-241 and 26-352 pivot bars, just to name a couple.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.