Pivot Lock Shoe

A quick learner from Franklin, TN says:
Recently bought five(5) catalog 15-208 shoes. After installing one, concluded 9/16" is too thick. Saw a catalog 15-105 that looks similar but is only 17/32" thick. The 15-208 looks identical to the existing shoes by is too thick. I would like to return the 15-208's and purchase twelve(12) of the correct ones. Thank you.

Troy
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
A quick learner from Franklin, TN says:
Metal cams are broken in the shoes. How do you replace these?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems with 15-208 pivot shoe. From your photos, the 15-105 does look like a good match, but we only have it 9/16" thick. The 15-105 likely won't work with your window. I don't think you could swap out the center cam, either. This requires pulling off the blue back plate, but I think that will likely break the locking forks. I can't be sure. I am sorry we cannot offer a better match.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.