SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot Lock Shoe Help

A quick learner says:
Trying to find a replacement part for this pivot lock shoe.
It appears that it works with Pivot Part Number 26-241.
Its about 1 inch in width.

Any help would be appreciated.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks like the shoe that goes with either our Series 775 or Series 860 balances, though I can't tell which. Unfortunately, this shoe is no longer available by itself.
A quick learner says:
What are my options for replacing this broken shoe? Do I need to replace the entire balance? If so, what balance should I replace it with?
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, I think your only option is replacing the balance. I recommended two possible Series above. You will have to compare them to your own hardware and see if either is a match.
A quick learner says:
It looks to me that I need Series 775 with 1 inch shoe, but I am looking for some confirmation.
I am attaching some pictures that I hope will confirm that I need a 29 inch Series 775. There is a marking on the channel balance that says 29B BSI EL.

I also need the sliding side window lock (if thats what they are called) and I have attached a few pictures of that.

Really appreciate the help, the pivots I bought worked out perfectly.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner says:
Here are the picture of the sliding side window locks that I need (if thats what they are called). Can you help me figure out what part this is?

Thanks again for the help.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. The balance looks more like our Series 775 between the two mentioned above. As for the tilt shoe, see our 26-390 and 26-391 and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)