Pivot Lock shoe replacement for tilt out dual hung windows

A quick learner from Highland, IL says:
I am trying to order 3 pivot lock shoe replacements for my double hung tilt out vinyl dual pane windows. The originals are 3/4" Thick, 1-13/16" long, 1-1/4" wide. The slot in the cam is 3/16" tall by 5/16" wide with no tooth.

The nearest I can find is your part no.15-119 but the slot in the cam is too big. Part no. 15-118 has the correct slot size in the cam, but it has a tooth in it and is only 9/16" wide. Do you have any suggestions? I am rebuilding the window in my two story house and have several items I need to order and have found correct replacements on your website but they will not do me any good without the correct pivot lock shoes.

Thank you for your help in advance.
James
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could I also see some pictures of your pivot shoe? That will help us find the best possible match.
Here are the images you requested
A customer submitted image of their pivot shoes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I recognize this shoe. Check out this previously existing discussion featuring the very same part belonging to many different customers. As you can see, we suggest the 15-070 as a possible replacement. Carefully compare it to your own hardware and let me know what you think.
I haven't heard back from my last question and don't know if you are getting my submissions. Could you tell me if the thickness difference between the 15-070 of 5/8" and the thickness of the one I am trying to replace which is 3/4" will make a difference in the opperation of the window. Also could you verify for me that the slot in the cam of the recommended 15-070 is 3/16" by 5/16"?
Thank you very much for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

When you measure the thickness, are you measuring how far the cam protrudes, as well? As you can see based on the images for the 15-070, there are two different thicknesses: one that does not measure the cam, which is 5/8", and one that does, which is 3/4".

Alternate image for 15-070
Alternate image for 15-070

As for the cam size, the 15-070's cam is approximately 7/32" x 11/32", which isn't very far off from your own measurements.

Thank you. I remeaseured and I did include the cam in the thickness measurement. I will order these and see if they will work. I very much appreciate your help in this matter.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.