Pivot Shoe, Thermo Industries

A home owner from Monroe, WI 53566 says:
The attached part is a picture of our Thermo Industries replacement Guardsman windows (1990) pivot shoe. Would you have pivot shoe to replace this part? We are in need of 20 pieces.

We purchased our windows from Advanced Window Systems with a lifetime warranty. They no longer carry these windows. Thermo Industries claims they don't have any parts.

I hope you will be able to help us.

Thank you,
Jeannie
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we should be able to help. Could you just tell me the dimensions of your pivot shoe? Specifically, we need to know the width and thickness. Thanks!
A contractor from Monroe, WI 53566 says:
The length is 2.128"
The width is 1.240"
The height is .522"
The hole for the pivot pin is .315 wide x .215" tall.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, hopefully I can help you find a replacement for this pivot shoe. I suggest considering our 15-046. This shoe works for many different window manufacturers and its dimensions and function closely match yours.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.