Pivot Shoe and Pivot Bar part numbers needed.

A quick learner from Vienna, VA says:
I have two broken parts, the pivot shoe(on the left side of the window) and the part coming out of the window which
fits into it. I am not seeing a pivot bar that looks like it on your website yet
I take to pictures of the pivot shoe on the right side where it is not broken. However, now after measuring it it appears to be
15-015
Pivot Shoe, 17/32" Thick
Product Code: 15-015.

The pivot bar (or whatever it is called) has give to it so it appears to pressing into a spring.
I broke the left side pivot bar in the window. I took pictures of the
pivot bar sticking out of the right unbroken side from a front view and a side
view. I also included a picture of the remaining broken piece left in the window.

The broken remants has this
58002 beginning on side
8276 3 on the other side in the other direction.
I have not found the remaining piece of the broken pivot bar?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
The part of the pivot bar sticking out of the window is
about 11/16 wide then it narrows to about 9/32 where it fits in the Blue Cam of the Pivot show. You can see from the picture it is a hollowed out rectangle where it fits into the Blue Cam.
Looking further in your parts catalog
It is very similar to
Pivot bar, Slocomb
Product Code: 26-129
I am hoping you can confirm this is right part and
the it should mate with 15-015 Pivot Shoe.

Dave from your company indicated this when someone sent a picture similar to mine. So maybe, I would need to file the "ring" and the end of it also.

This looks like the older Slocomb tilt bar. Our 26-129 is the newer one. It takes a different shoe, however. What you could do is file off the "ring" around the end end of it to fit your tilt shoe cam.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 26-129 appears close, though the end is different. Filing the "ring" down may be your only option. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for your pivot bar.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.