SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot & Shoe for Kinco windows

A home owner says:
I previously ordered channel balances for 5 windows from your company for my Kinco windows. A few of the pivots are broken. Attached is a pic of one of the pivots. You can see the length of the measured part that I unscrewed from one of the windows. The remaining part is stuck in the pivot Shoe, which isn't pictured. I think the pivots are can be used for each side. There aren't any markings. I measured the length from the shoe to the end of the pivot on a few different sized windows and they are all the same. If you can lookup my previous order, my name is Amanda . Thanks. I need to order both the pivots & shoes to have for the repair guy.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Amanda. I think you should consider our 26-109 and 26-108. These appears very similar. See what you think!
A home owner says:
Can you please advise me on the shoe that this would fit in to? Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, these pivot bars are often used with the 15-105 pivot shoe. I recommend carefully comparing this shoe to what you have now to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)