Help finding L shaped Pivot bar

A distributor from Eastpointe, Michigan says:
1 7/16 total length 5/16 it is a two hole and the first hole is up 5/8 oc.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. I'm afraid that I'm having a hard time identifying this pivot bar based on the images provided. If at all possible, could I see this from a few different angles? I'd like to see the screw holes. Could I also see one that is undamaged?
A distributor from Eastpointe, MI says:
I do not have one that is undamaged in my possession at this time. Hopefully these other angles are helpful.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! These images are a great help. We are currently researching other options. In the meantime, can you let me know if you know who manufactured your windows? Are there any stamps or marking son the pivot bar or on the window itself? This information will help expedite our search.
A distributor from Eastpointe, MI says:
I wish we were able to find some type of stamp or marking on anything. We have had no luck, we searched every window in our customers home and since he purchased the home to flip there are no original purchase records.
Profile picture of Paul
Once again, I'd like to apologize for the long delay. We have been scrambling all over trying to find something to match this, but we always come up short. I don't believe we will be able to get a replacement for this pivot bar.

All hope is not lost, however. I've had an idea that may work. If at all possible, please take a picture of the end of the window where the tilt bar fits into the sash, and another of where it fits into the pivot block. Perhaps by seeing where it fits we will be able to find something to work in its place.
A distributor from Henderson Glass says:
Thank you so much for your help. Just spoke with the contractor whom owns the home and he is out of town for the next two weeks as soon as he is back in town I'll be able to provide those photos.
Profile picture of Paul
It's no problem--I just feel bad that it's taking so long to get a definitive answer! That's just how it is in this industry sometimes. A lot of these older parts are just about impossible to find. Sometimes the companies that made them discontinued their hardware without bothering to make substitutes, or they just flat went out of business.

I really hope we can find a solution for you. Please let me know when you can get those extra pictures and we'll work from there.
A distributor from Eastpointe says:
Its been a lot longer than 2 weeks but our contractor is finally back in town and now in a hurry to get this taken care of =) Here is a bar that is not broken pictured. Hope this helps you help me, help him.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you again for the new pictures. This is a very strange pivot bar, and not one I've ever seen before. We've been hunting all over, but we can't find anything with that strange pin. It's possible that they are not made anymore.

You could consider our 26-402, or even our 26-326 as possible substitutes, though I'm not sure if they'll work. What do you think? Maybe seeing what the pivot shoe looks like would help, as well.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.