Pivot bar for vinyl double hung window

A quick learner from Henryville, Pennsylvania says:
the overall length of the pivot bar is 3.25 inches. My concern is the part number 26-366 may not have adequate length to function properly or not fit into the cam at all. All other measurements appear to match. Please advise whether this should work, or if you have another better suited option. Thanks for your prompt reply.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I am not sure if our 26-366 could work for you. Are you able to send us a photo with dimensions of your pivot bar? That will give us a better idea of what you have and what could work.
Paul from SWISCO, the only difference in any of the measurements between part 26-366 and my pivot bar is the extended piece which exits the window frame and goes into the cam. This "U" shaped extension is about 5/8" in length. My concern is whether or not 26-366 has adequate length to actually reach and fit inside the cam. Perhaps it would. There is a number imprinted on the extension part of the pivot bar in my possession...6247, if that helps. unfortunately I don't know the window manufacturer. Please advise. Thank You.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
As long the sashes fit snugly to the side window frames, our 26-366 should reach the pivot shoe securely. We have had other customers in the past use our 26-366 in place of the 6247 pivot bar, though this is still no guarantee. I cannot be sure if your window has some other subtle differences that would render this pivot bar inoperable.
Paul at Swisco, I recently decided to order pivot pins to replace the broken ones in my vinyl windows. You communicated with me regarding the correct pin for my particular need. Though you weren't able to guarantee whether the part would suffice and meet my need, upon receiving it, I am elated to inform you I made the correct choice and my window is working properly once again...Thanks for your attentive service and responding to my questions, I appreciate your help greatly!
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.