SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot bar holder and pivot bar

A quick learner from New jersey says:
Part number reads. A4 10617

Can you identify these parts? I don't see a match for our pivot bar holder. Also can you identify the pivot bar for it. It has the same measurements as 26-315, accept the screw hole does not align. Please see picture, ours is the rusty one.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
See our 26-341 and 26-342. Could these work? They work with our 26-083 pivot bar, which is very close to your dimensions. You may also need our 33-074 screws.
A quick learner from New jersey says:
Thanks for the your response Paul. It looks like it should work, but I can't see all of the angles.

I am not sure how to verify the 15/16th measurement (2nd photo of 26-341) on the holder in my photo. My piece looks much longer. Can you advise here?

Is that the actual picture of the bottom of the piece?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From what I can see in your pictures above, the 26-341 appears to be the same length at 2-7/32". The 15/16" measurement is the height of the front face that goes inside the sash. Does that sound about right?
A quick learner from New Jersey says:

Yes Paul. Thanks for adding the 3rd photo view to 26-341. It was the missing link for me.

I will place the order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)