SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot bar replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
do you carry this 3
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's difficult to say. Our 26-040 looks pretty close, and is 3". Please look over our dimensions and pictures to confirm if this will work in your window.
A quick learner from Gilbertsville,Pa says:
Tom, it looks like this was an easy one for once and is a match.
I will be ordering a bunch.
Do you have any of the plastic swivel disks at bottom of spring that the pivot bar inserts into?

Wonder why moisture apparently accumulates to such a degree that several of my pivot posts are almost rusted to breaking???
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad the 26-040 is a match! Not sure about the other part you describe. Could you be referring to the pivot shoe? The 26-040 works with a wide, wide variety of pivot shoes, so I'm not sure what to recommend. You can see our entire selection here.

As for the moisture, that is a problem. We do have the 26-437, which is similar to the 26-040 and is stainless steel. However, the hole positioning is different, and the total length is a little shorter, so I am not sure if it can work on your window. It may be something to consider, though. Perhaps you could retrofit it to your window.
A quick learner from Gilbertsville,Pa says:
tainless would be the cure
I'll have to look at he dimensions
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)