SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot bar and coil balance replacement

A home owner from elizabeth nj says:
HELP, PLEASE!!! I need 4 of the parts pictured below. i need a pivot bar for this lock shoe i do no't know wath is the actually measures because is broke in the middle of the hold the window does'nt stay up.thank you
user submitted phot of coil balance and pivot bar
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for submitting your photos. You mention there are four parts you need help identifying. From the photos you've submitted, I noticed three separate parts; the coil balance, the coil balance shoe and the broken pivot bar. If you have other photos to submit, feel free to upload them at anytime.

I believe I have identified your coil balance shoe as the 15-180 Coil Balance Shoe. This specific shoe is meant to work with the Series 190 Coil Balance. Do you see any markings on your coil balance?

I'm still working on identifying the pivot bar and will post an update on the discussion board as soon as I have more information.
thank you for responding the coil balance shoe doesnt have any marks do you think its the one that you said and everything comes seperate how can i install this thing i send the pictures below from the pivot bars im looking everywhere and i cant find it please help me to find the right bar to fix the window for the pivot bar i need four peices thank you
user submitted image of pivot bar
yes the mark in the coil balance has #8 ther mor information and pict
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience.

We are currently research possible replacement pivot bars for your application and will post an update on the discussion board as soon as more information becomes available.

In the meantime, take a look at the Swisco 26-272 Pivot Bar. We've had previous customers purchase the 26-272 along with the 15-180 coil balance shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)