SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot pin-911

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I have weather shield windows that were put into my home in 1995. The pivot pin that attaches to the window has broken on several of my windows. Please see attached photos for the piece that I need. I am looking for 4 left and 4 right pieces.

Please try to get back to me asap...I am selling my home and the inspector is coming on Monday of next week. I would like to fix these prior to any issues with them. If you can locate, I would like to have them overnighted at my expense.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Our 26-411 might be able to work as a substitute. See what you think.
A home owner from Stewartsville, NJ says:
Thank you for getting back to me. These are what I am looking for, however they are the wrong size. The manufacturer actually sent these to me, but they are too big. Do you have a similar piece that is smaller??
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The only other thing I can think of are our 26-151 and 26-152. They are made of nylon, but they may do the job. They are 3/8" wide and 5/8" deep, Seeing as how they're nylon, you could always file them down to fit the sash, but are they deep enough?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)